>

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Drum And Percussion Recording For What You Need











About:

I will record drums for your project.  I have been playing drums for almost 20 years and have studies percussion extensively.  I focus on drums but can also record cajon, tambourine, mallet percussion, timbales, and most other percussion instruments.  I can record with a basic mic setup or a more involved close mic/room mic setup.  I will do what you need to make your song what you want it to be. 

Reviews


:

Another excellent job from Ross, can't recommend him enough when it comes to drums. Thanks man!

:

Cool. What I needed. In time. Easy communication. Understand my needs. Recommended.

:

Incredible as always, exactly what I needed

:

Love it! Quick turnaround, sounds great, and played exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

:

Really good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment