>

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Record Trombone Sheet Music











About:

If you send me a score or sheet music for trombone, I will send you a recording. I have been playing trombone for 14 years and I received my master's in trombone performance from Boise State University under direction of Dr. Sarah Paradis. 



Because of the varying levels of music I wrote tempo markings for how much they cost to be recorded. Please message me before deciding your package and I promise to get back to you regarding details. I am willing to work with your personal needs to make the recording fit your needs. If you have a style in mind that is hard to see on the page I will work to best match that style.



I record using an X1A large diaphragm condenser mic from SE electronics. In all recordings they should range.



If you have any questions please message me.

Reviews


:

Wonderful tone on the instrument. Accurate, professional performance. Looking forward to working with him again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment