>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record Professional Acoustic Guitar Tracks











About:

Hey there! I record professional & high-quality studio guitar tracks. 

My music is recorded in my professional home studio, on high-end instruments and gear. Here's some of the equipment I can use to create your track. By the way, this is just a brief list! I am obsessed with gear, so I'm always adding new items to my collection :)

Amps: Yamaha THR10 / Egnater Tweaker 112

Audio Equipment: Apollo Twin MKII Duo / Waves Plugins / Logic Pro X

Mics: Shure SM57 / Shure SM58 / Shure SM81 / Sennheiser E815S / PreSonus M7

Pedals: Providence Chrono Delay / Strymon BigSky / Boss DS-1 / T-Rex Octavius / TC Electronic Flashback Delay / Xotic SL Drive / AMT Japanese Girl Wah

I pride myself in being versatile with all musical genres. Take a listen to some of my demo songs to check out my playing style! I also post music on my social media pages (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) often. You can find me by searching my name (Leonard Herron).

Let me know if you have a particular style, sound, or famous player in mind. If not, I'll provide my beautiful interpretation.

Message me for any questions / custom offers!

Best,

Leonard Herron

Reviews


:

Great to work with! Very happy with the result!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment