>

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Record A Trombone Part For Your Song











About:

Are your tracks missing a wee something?

Synth brass parts not quite hitting the spot?

Need some live instrumentation to warm up an digitally-rendered score?



I will play and record a trombone part for your song/piece, and send you the results as a high-quality WAV (or any other appropriate format) - only $25 for the first minute, then $10 for each additional minute.



If you have a part in mind, that's great, or I can make something up.



I've 20 years of experience playing a variety of styles, with artists incl Des O'Connor, Alistair Roberts, Daniel Padden, Lyn Paul, Withered Hand, Trembling Bells, Elaine Delmar, Gwen McCrae, and alongside the BBC SSO.



Bass trombone available at no extra cost - same goes for mutes (straight, cup, harmon, pixie and plunger).

I use a Red5 RV15 valve condenser mic (Electrovoice RE20 also available), Soundcraft Ghost, Apogee or Focusrite interface, 24bit recording.  Let me know of any preferences or special requirements. 



I work with some great trumpet and sax players - if you need a whole horn section for your track send me a message and I'll see what we can do!



Reviews


:

Great playing and very nice to work with. Would highly recommend!

:

Excellent! Another great order. Highly recommended.

:

Another great gig. Thank you. Highly recommended!

:

Fast delivery!

:

Great player with attention to detail. He was able to get the take I wanted in first attempt. —Will definitely recommend him.




No comments:

Post a Comment