>

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Be Your Session Guitarist











About:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDER!!!



I offer FREE Demos so you can request yours before order!



I am capable to record the Rhythm Guitar, or the Lead Guitar for multiple musical purposes, such as Songs, Demos or Jingles.

My primary genres are Rock, Metal and Pop, but also i've been play other genres such as Reggae, Funk, Latin and Ballad.



I can record Electric GuitarElectro Acoustic Guitar and Ukelele



If you have any questions please leave a message!

Reviews


:

Best guitarist ever! I’m a nightmare to work with because I’m so fussy and a perfectionist however this guy really did what I said so I’m very grateful and blessed 😊

:

Awesome guitar playing, I should of added a drum beat to make that easier, but you were still perfect, thanks

:

Great at communicating ideas and making them happen!

:

Great delivery as always

:

Amazing product. Would recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment