>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record You The Tastiest Bassline











About:

I offer to record you a tasty bassline with my Hofner Club Bass and cool your song up whatever your desired genre is. I play finger style, slap, palm mute and pick bass, and I am open to any special requirement you think may best suit your tune (as long as it lies within my capability, of course).



I have no issues reading sheet music! 



... but if you really wanna skip the hassle of writing down your music then you have reached the right guy. My (almost) perfect pitch will come in handy to sort out those cool chords you wouldn't really be able to put a name on. 



If you want to spice up the groove with some extra effects (overdrive, wah wah, chorus etc...) don't be afraid to ask, just check with me beforehand that I have the required effect. 



I will send you the product as an individual track, already synchronised with your song (i.e. you should be able to just insert the track in your project and it will already by in sync with the other tracks) and mixed (only basic EQ will be present).



My equipment for this gig: Hofner Ignition Club Bass, Saffire 6 USB (audio interface), Logic Pro X/Ableton Live (DAW and processing).



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Efficient and quick responder quality work !

Seller's Response:

Thanks! It's been fun working with you!

Seller's Response:

Satisfied with the result, communication was excellent and the gig was ready fast. I mean very fast.

:

Thank you! Come back any time :)

:

Amazing, exactly what I wanted and was delivered rather quickly. No changes too!




No comments:

Post a Comment