>

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Record Rock Guitar Tracks











About:

I will create a music track that reflects the style and idea in your mind. I can create and record music on acoustic and electric guitar and bass. I can also arrange and produce a full track/song with multiple instruments since, in my studio, I collaborate with other creatives and professional musicians.



For my studio and electric guitar rig please check FAQ section below.



On this page, you can find a video and audio demos in different rock styles.



  • Video: 9 different electric guitar styles.


  • Audio demos:


1.     Rock guitars for a movie trailer

2a.  60's/70's Classic rock (Rolling Stones, The Who, AC/DC)

2b.  Hard rock guitar riff in the style of Jimmy Page (Led Zeppelin) for a movie trailer

2c.  Guitar solo (classic rock/80's)

3.    Heavy Metal / Stoner




If you are thinking of a classic rock guitar sound (like Fleetwood Mac or Lynyrd Skynyrd), some fast solo in the style of Slash or Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme) or maybe an amazing clean sound in the manner of Andy Summers (The Police), just drop me a line and don't hesitate to ask in case you have different needs or request.



Check my other gigs too for more audio samples.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with Dani, he is very receptive, with great disposition and communication. He delivers a great final product.

:

Dani delivered high quality guitar recordings for my track. Great working with him.

:

Thanks again Ole! Looking forward for new projects! Dan

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment