>

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Blast Your Tracks With Some Great Rock Or Metal Solos











About:

i provide high quality and original guitar parts, according to your will. I can work on one title or an entire project with no problem. I'll work totally with your wishes and directives, once the part is done and it please you, it's yours. 



I work fast usually and you choose the sound you want me to provide to your work. I provide also DI parts so you can reamp them just as you like.



Just ask and tell me what you want, it's easy.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered on time, Good solo and quality work

:

thank you :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment