>

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Write And Record A Rock Song











About:

I will write and record a song in a rock styling. 



Any genre of rock is possible. 



Please contact me for a quote before ordering, music can be a very specific and personal thing so this can vary drastically. If you're not sure simply get in touch with me and I will be more than happy to help you with your requests. 



I have extensive experience in writing heavy music and have done for many number of years. This is a new gig I have created but if you would like to see some user ratings for the work I have done then please head over to my other gig which can be found here:



https://www.fiverr.com/chris_tranmer/write-and-record-a-heavy-metal-riff



If you would like to hear some examples then you can head over to my Soundcloud page and have a listen through some of my portfolio. 



https://soundcloud.com/chris-tranmer-1



If you still have any questions or have some odd request then don't hesitate to get in touch. I can be very flexible. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment