>

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Record Professional Quality Guitar For Your Song











About:

Hey!



My name is Cody, I'm a professional session musician with over 10 years experience in writing, recording and production. I want to work with you to help bring your musical goals to life!



I play: Electric guitar and Acoustic guitar



My guitars: Gibson Les Paul, Fender Strat, Taylor Acoustic and Schecter 6 & 7 strings



Gear: Kemper Profiler (tones available upon request)



I specialize in: Rock, Hard Rock, Acoustic Pop, Acoustic Rock and Metal (kind of an open ended genre there, hey?)



I record in my own professional studio with some of the latest hardware and software to help bring YOUR vision to life. I run all my sessions through Pro Tools 11 while recording all my live instruments through an Apollo Quad.



Let me know if you have any questions or concerns before wanting to move forward!



I'm excited to work with you :)



-Cody



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment