>

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Record Professional Flute Tracks For Your Music











About:

I'm a professional flautist with a classical background and education who turned to pop/rock/folk/electronic music in the past few years. I've won several Polish woodwind competitions and played concerts and at festivals in different European countries such as Germany, Lithuania, Czech Republic, France and Italy.



I can improvise to any musical style, be it jazz, funk, pop, symphonic or even metal. For ethnic and folk or medieval/renaissance/baroque music I can use a wooden transverse flute, I have a Chinese xiao flute too. I'd love to write a flute part for Your song or You can just send me the music sheets. 



I can record a completely classical piece, some jazz or funk improvisation or add some nice, ethnic, fantasy sounding flutes for your game/movie/project. Versatility is the most important thing to me as a session musician. 

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure to work with aliafay. She has an excellent musical instinct and can play all kinds of genres.

:

Fantastic job, very talented musician, friendly communication. Highly recommended!

:

Alia is a very talented musician and an amazing person! She recorded even more than I wanted, in good quality and few takes. She has many genius ideas and communication with her is a great pleasure! If you need a perfect flute part, a vocal line, or just good conversation - Alia is a better choice!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment