>

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Record Soulful Flute Lines For Your Song











About:

PLEASE NOTE(!) The basic package includes only 8bars of playing!



I will read the sheet music or create melodies by ear.
The session will be recorded using AT2035 condenser mic plugged in Focusrite scarlett 6i6 audio device.

Gig Extras (will be available to the buyer during the order process):

-adittional recording time

-Additional revision(+5$)



Usually it takes 1 or 2 days to record a take.

Reviews


:

Man!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! It's really beautiful. Great initiative in regards to starting the flute earlier than what I had suggested! Great flute great vibe! Thanks a lot!

:

Great job. Excellent flutist

:

Beautiful work! Can’t wait to do it again.

:

Incredible! Thanks again! I will order again soon.

:

I did another session with swingdizz, and he was perfect again! Thank you very much







Record Soulful Flute Lines For Your Song

No comments:

Post a Comment