>

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Record Any Instrument You Need For Your Composition











About:

I have been recording music for several years and in many cases, it has been with a live band/ensemble with me. In other cases, I have done many multitrack recordings with GarageBand and Logic Pro on Jazz Recordings, Musical Theater, original works, etc. If you are interested to know what instruments I can play and record for you, take a look at the list written below "About The Seller."



Over the years I have found that recording music has gotten easier and easier for myself to do. If you send the sheet music over, I can get it done or get some musicians to help me record your work or even rehearsal/performance tracks.



If you are looking for quality instrument recordings, you have come to the right place! I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment