>

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Record Upright Bass Or Double Bass For Your Song











About:

I am a professional musician & audio engineer,  have been playing for 20+ yrs and have played on dozens of recordings done in Canada, Nashville, Memphis and Chicago. I can add some authentic upright bass for that old-time or traditional country, bluegrass, rockabilly or blues tune, I can also provide loops, samples etc. played on the upright if you give me an idea of what you're looking for.



Lots of references and samples available on request. 



$5 for loop/verse chorus, $10 for full song if it's charted, $15 for full song if it's not charted or you've provided a score (sheet music).



Full commercial use and copyright included. You must credit me in the liner notes or online and let me know about it if the project is for sale or is for an ad, jingle etc., so I can add it to my resume and link to it from my page. I reserve right to use the piece solely for promotional use for myself in my portfolio, online examples of my work etc.

Reviews


:

Steve is a professional all around; gave me the perfect sound I was looking for! Highly recommend! Gave me several options and really listened!

:

I gave him a fairly difficult task and he absolutely knocked it out of the park. Perfect!

:

consistently first rate work- highly recommend

:

Great work, great price and great communication! Thanks again!!

:

Great work at a great price! Thanks again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment