>

Monday, August 17, 2020

Record Clarinet Turk And Arab Style For Your Songs And Music











About:

Hi! I'm Ali


I am the ONLY Fiverr Pro verified clarinetist. Let's just say you'll be 100% guaranteed to love the end product when you work with me. I'm an excellent communicator, top-notch performer/interpreter and will give your project the attention to detail and care it deserves...



Recent Clients: JingleUp, JingleTV, KNY Music, Surec Film, Radio Ege Kampus, Dogan Music Company(DMC), Wovie Tr, Feride Hilal Akın, Feride Hilal Akın, ENZO DE ROSA (Musicien  Pianiste  Compositeur)


For a custom quote, reach out to me!




Samples: 
https://soundcloud.com/alisehirofficial

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fantastic artist.

Seller's Response:

It was nice to work with you. Thank you.🎶🍀

Seller's Response:

Ali is a real artist, I go for some while and come back to him. He is a talented, decent and professional true artist, Thanks Ali, see you soon in the next project :)

Seller's Response:

I'm always here. for the best! Thank you Sir..

:

Great clarinet play, excellent musician and good communicator (and nice guy).




No comments:

Post a Comment