>

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Record The Piano Accompaniment For A Song











About:

  • Are you preparing for auditions for a musical or drama school?
  • Really want a song to do at karaoke night?
  • Need to know exactly what the pianist is going to play?


As an accompanist and vocal coach I have worked with hundreds of singers of all abilities and often I find that many of them just want their piano parts played so they can practice with their accompaniment at home.  With this service you can simply send me your music and I will send back a high quality performance of the accompaniment for you to sing along to!



It's always worth getting in contact before you click buy to make sure I can deliver the work in the time frame you need.

Reviews


:

They provided such a great service! I will definitely use this again for future auditions/callbacks

:

top top, good job

:

Warundell did an amazing job from what I asked and the final result for the piece exceeded my expectations! I love the recording for the piece!

:

perf good job!!!!

:

I have so much to do to get all my students assignments out on time. Warundell has no idea how much his professional work is appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment