>

Monday, August 31, 2020

Record Flamenco And Classical Guitar For You,











About:

Hello World Music, I'm Amine NAAMI, a professional guitar player with a bachelor of music and composition.



I recorded MUSIC in many international projects with artists around the world for ex: USA, INDIA, SPAIN, GERMANY, MOROCCO, OMAN, QATAR, FRANCE, HUNGARY ...



My specialty is Flamenco and classical guitar, I'm offering to record guitar for you with a proper arrangement and Creating new melodies FOR YOU.



I work with an apollo duo sound card. Neumann mic, Carlos Juan Preamp in my Guitar 



I will send you the audio stereo tracks in WAV format 44.1kHz with or without effects on.



Here you find An instrumental composition I made recently.

Youtube: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofjlECz04EU



Feel free to ask whatever you want to know 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very talented guitar player, very professional work

:

Excellent!

:

Once again proved that he is a super musician. Good going bro. Keep it up

:

Thanks bro :)

:

this guy is the best on fevrrrrr... dedicated to his art and enjoys his work... can make out through the vibes he pours out.. this is not for a review but just because I was moved Bec cause of the music..




No comments:

Post a Comment