>

Friday, August 28, 2020

Add Guitar Layers To Compliment Your Track











About:

As a soundengineer and professional guitarist, I have a lot of experience with adding additional guitar tracks to complement a song.



I pay attention to complementing the excisting instrument tracks, instead of fighting for attention in the same frequency range.



I can add layers to enhance parts.



I can create strong hooks that are memorable.



I can add solo's. The focus will be on creating nice melody's and phrasing more than speed.



I can mix the guitar parts into the track.


For further mixing services check my mixing Gig!



I'm Looking forward to creating music together!



Cheers Jaime



www.redwoodstudio.nl

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Work, and Great Communication. Will order again.

:

Thanks Mike for being my first customer. Glad your happy and looking forward to the next project. I'll be getting a view mixing gigs up in the near future, so let me know if you're interested in getting your vocals mixed too!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment