>

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Record Top Quality Violin Or Viola











About:

  • PM for recordings less than 60 seconds! 
  • For 20$ you'll get 60 seconds recorded on violin OR viola on 2 top quality microphones at the same time (close and room) with the use of custom preamps. 
  • To get the longer section recorded just type the length you need in seconds. If you want 1 minute on both violin and viola (layers) book 2 gigs. 
  • If you want more than one violin (overdubs with various harmonies or rhythmic layers), video or longer sections please check the extras. 
  • Feel free to message if you need string quartet/orchestra arrangements and recordings. I'm able to do all that and will send you a custom order.


I can improvise, read music or make the arrangement to give your song orchestral sound. All the individual/edited takes and files will be delivered at any desired format.

I am violinist/violist/arranger, Conservatory and Berklee College Alumni and the winner of numerous international competitions. My experience includes more than 3000 online sessions. 



Here are some demos to check:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8yHoVHPDes



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3gRzSm6AC4



https://soundcloud.com/miniorchestra/sets/violin-recordings

Reviews


:

I have been working with Maria for almost 3 years now and she is my go to session player. She is super professional, creative and puts a lot of passion into the work. I highly recommend her! I am super happy!

:

Seller is always a pleasure to deal with! She is a very talented and thoroughly professional musician who delivers a wonderful product on-time!

:

Incredibly skilled violinist, in tune and very good timing. Very good quality recording and nuanced style. Breathed life into my composition like I couldn't believe! And such a beautiful performance to top it off.

:

Maria's performance on one of my songs was perfect and exactly what I envisioned. She nailed the solo section with emotion and feeling. 100% satisfied. Thanks, Maria!

:

I've wanted to work with Maria for a while. I will say I'm extremely pleased. Her wonderful musicianship and deep understanding of both squishy words and standard musical terminology makes life easy. All of this simply translates into a great experience. Thanks Maria!!




No comments:

Post a Comment