>

Friday, August 14, 2020

Record Any Guitar Part For You With HQ Audio











About:

I will play any guitar part you send me, and record it in high quality with professional audio recording devices. I will send you the track with one of my guitar tones, I can also send the DI if you need it. 

I can also record a video of me playing the song you sent me. The video will also be in high quality.



The service will be cheaper if you provide tabs/sheet/midi for the part I have to record, but I can learn the part by ear if you provide an audio.

I can also write and compose a part for a song you send me, either by following specific requirements and instructions or just composing what I normally would.



I own several 6 string electric guitars, as well as a 7 seven string and an 8 string guitar. 

I also own 2 acoustic guitars. 



(The video show the technical side of my playing but I obviously don't always play like that and can play easy but beautiful parts if the song requires it.

Also note that the video DOES NOT represent the quality of the audio files you will receive, who will be much better)



Thank you for considering me!

Reviews


:

Thanks again! Great work.

:

super easy to work with, fast delivery, and quality product!

:

A very communicative seller, understood immediately what I needed and communicated effectively along the process.

:

Great Results. More than the expected quality. Strongly Recommended Gig. Excellent work. Fast Delivery.

:

Totally cool time with Nathan. Great chat, Great playing, cool video. welcome to my Coronavirus Isolated band. Totally cool to have you involved Nathan ;-) A+++ Best Wishes Pete




No comments:

Post a Comment