>

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Be Your Pro Session Bass Player











About:

I will record professionally bass guitar for your project. I recorded over 3000 tracks for many musicians in different studios, and I have experience in any genre: pop, rock, ethnic, country..you name it! I can do any playing including bass soloing. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. If you want me to play your bass part or some cover song, please provide midi or sheet music and please contact me first in that case.I have my custom Bass sample pack for more flexibility, please check my extras. Let's make some cool music together! and have a nice day:). PS For jazz bass recordings please check my other gigs:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast Delivery, great Sound, a creative and skilled Musician. If you need a quick and decent Bass you are at the right place.Thank you a lot.

:

Great tasteful part. Excellent tone & musicality. Andy is a true professional! Also, Incredibly fast delivery! Highly recommended - I'll definitely be hiring Andy again.

:

thank you:)

:

What a hero. Andy brought life to a song that was sounding flat and now it’s funky as hell. Everything about this was great!

:

Im a repeat buyer. He listens to what I asked for, and any style or genre is no problem. Top quality work, and very fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment