>

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Be Your Bass Player And Record A High Quality Track For You











About:

I will write you a high quality bass custom made for your track in any genre

  • Losless format (AIFF, WAV)
  • Revisions
  • 3 day delivery


About me




I am a musician from the Netherlands and here to make you a bassline I guarantee you'll be happy with. For the past years I have been studying the bass guitar, formerly in Canada and currently in Berlin.



I have played bass in rock, pop and jazz bands over the 7 years I have been playing bass. 



Gear



  • Lakland Skyline Darryl Jones
  • Fender Starcaster
  • Yamaha BB735A
  • Logic Pro X




Reviews


:

Bo’s the best. You need him on bass!!!!

:

Excellent as usual & I am looking fwd to the next project with this seller!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great stuff thank you!

:

Can't say enough! Better than expected in all aspects. Would recommend this seller for your bass needs, and I am looking forward already to sending this seller another project. if you need bass, where you gonna go? Bo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment