>

Monday, August 31, 2020

Record Saxophone Tracks Professionally











About:

Hi, I`m a professional saxophone player (soprano, alto and tenor) and flutist specialized in comercial music, jazz, brazilian and pop music.

If you want a Saxophone or Flute lines on your track, feel free to contact me and get a Quote, it will be fun to work with you.



If you want individual tracks of the recordings, please contact me before you order.



Normally I`ll send files in wav of aiff 44.100 / 16,  if you need a higher sample rate contact me before you order, I`m able to send you until 96.000.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great sax player and easy to communicate with! Delivered the tracks on time and just what I was looking for!

:

great work!

:

Great work. Thank you!

:

Amazing tone and jazzy phrases.

:

He is very quick with responses and listens to your description. Loved the fact that he sent me 4 takes and when I asked for a little change he gave me another 5 takes! Really like it and would more than definitely order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment