>

Monday, August 31, 2020

Record A Guitar Solo With My Gibson Les Paul











About:

I will record a guitar solo or riff with my Gibson Les Paul to your song for $5 exclusively on fiverr. 



I am a professional musician with a professional studio, instruments, microphones and preamp.

You'll have a professional quality recording!



  • 30 seconds = 1 gig ($5)
  • 30-60 seconds = 2 gigs ($10)
  • 60-90 seconds = 3  gigs ($15)


If your song requires a longer solo or multiple guitar layers please send me a message and I'll quote how many additional gigs you'll have to order.



The file will be delivered in WAV format, AIFF and other files available for no extra charge. 



Check out my music : 

  • https://soundcloud.com/robertodiana
  • https://soundcloud.com/raighes/sets/raighes-factory-productions/s-Hxk76



Feel free to contact me send me your song before order and  ask  me any questions you have. 



Looking forward to working with you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top! Seller was taking into consideration my individual needs and was very easy to work with!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 🎶

:

No problem to work with professionals!

:

Excellent solos I like them both thanks

:

just what the song needed Roberto, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment