>

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Play Accordion For Your Project











About:

I've been playing with bands and orchestras, playing as corepetitor, solo performer and as a studio musician. 



I will play and record accordion part for your song or project. You can tell me about your idea or project, send me music sheets, audio or video, so we can figure out the best solution.



I own a proper equipment for recording, Rode NT1a condenser mic and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 sound card and Cubase software for recording.



I'm open for all kinds of of projects and really looking forward to work with you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was super easy to work with him and to get the style I was looking for. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure!

:

Communication was fast and clear and the result was just what I was looking for! Amazing work and seller seems like a chill dude.

:

Thanks for review, can say the same, nice and clear :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment