>

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Write And Record Melodies











About:

I am a musician/songwriter and producer of music. If you need a melody for your song in ANY style, look no further. Jazzy piano part for your hip hop song? Groovy bassline for your house track? Flute lead to fill in that empty space behind the vocals? I can do it all and much more!!



Send me your song and I will record the part(s) in exactly the right place using Ableton in my home studio. Stems you need redone/polished? No problem. Part you need rewritten? No problem. 



I will send you the finished high-quality files individually for you to have control over your project. 



I also offer an advanced package of a full song. I will write the whole song or write all of the parts for your song if you have some ideas already. I can even make the beat in this package. (Note: I am not a drummer, but I do make beats). 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment