>

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Write And Record Harp For You











About:

Please, contact me before hire to recieve more details of the job because i want to offer you the best quality result. 



I will record the song with my studio's mycrohpone and then I will send you in .mp3 , .wav or the format you need. 

Reviews


:

Service ok, wanted video not audio, and volume was too low.

:

Great, nice and subtle and adds a lot to the song. Cheers!

:

Thank you again!

:

Friendly guy!

:

Unfortunately, I had to go thru 3 revisions with John. The harp playing was amazing and exactly what I wanted. He even helped with writing a score on the harp! But the recording was not good quality. It was very very quiet. This was fine, as I could increase it in software. But the first time, I was concerned about the volume, and the notes sounded quite inconsistent. The second time, the harp lost its overtones and sounded underwater. Not sure why... 3rd time, I love the product! Except for something tiny at the end, but I'm just going to leave it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment