>

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Record A 1977 Rhodes Mark 1 On Your Song











About:

Hi everyone! My name is Andrew and I'm a professional musician/producer that will record my vintage 1977 Rhodes on any song. I'm here to make your music sound even better!



How It Works:

Basic - $5 per 10 seconds of recorded music

Standard - $10 per 15 seconds of recorded music

Premium - $15 per 20 seconds of recorded music



Be sure to read about what they all include in the pricing section.



I recently had my Rhodes professionally restored and it sounds incredible! I am more than happy to record on any song ranging from hip hop to jazz and everything in between. It will be recorded using an Apogee interface so the sound quality is guaranteed to be amazing.  



Please contact me to discuss your song before ordering so I can be sure to give you the best quality of work!



Why choose me?

  • Experienced Recording/Touring Musician
  • M.M. in Jazz Studies
  • Fast Communication 
  • Quick Turnaround
  • Professional Recording Equipment


The project can be of any length, just purchase the amount of gigs needed to cover the minutes of the song. I can also make you a custom offer if you message me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Communicated extremely fast and very well. Worked with my backing track (Though my guitar was off time a bit). Performed exactly as I asked. I will definitely work with him again as needed.

:

Great musician, good person.

:

Keys sound absolutely amazing!

:

great musician

:

Got everything I've asked...and more!!! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment