>

Monday, August 31, 2020

Play Guitar On Your Metal Or Rock Song











About:

About me



If you are looking for a guitarist for your project, that will listen to your demands and work close together with you, look no further!



My name is Frederik and I've spend the past 10 years recording and playing guitar for people from all over the world bringing their songs to life!



My guitar playing is inspired by Ola Englund (Feared, The Haunted), Wes Hauch (Alluvial) and Brandon Ellis (The Black Dahlia Murder)



The gig



I'll record guitar for your metal or rock song and provide you with high quality tracks and include DI track for reamping, if you order the premium pack.



Check out the description of the different packages to the right.



If you got any question, don't hesitate to write me a message.



Please get in contact before ordering, as every song is different and may require a different deal.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment