>

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Professionally Record A Violin Part For You











About:

(((PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.))) I will provide a custom order for you once we work out the details.

  • I will professionally record a violin part for you in High Quality audio file. I will use my creativity and my musical instinc to come up with the best violin part for your project.


  • I can read music, improvise or make the arrangement for your song. (The price will increase if I need to improvise or make the arrangement.)


  • I'll send you a raw bounce of every track that I record and a raw mixdown of your song and my violin  (Tracks will be delivered as high quality 24 bit, 44.1kHz WAV files)


Standard Price Guide:



  • $5 per 60 seconds if you give me the sheet music
  • $10 per 60 second if I have to improvise/make the arrangement.

Reviews


:

Great violin playing. Awesome!

:

Second time I work with him, I'm sure there will be more. So talented, so fast and incredible all the crew are amazed with his work Good luck bro

:

Gracias, Raul. Greatly appreciated.

:

Gracias!!!!!!!

:

I'm so happy with the results. he is so talented, made a great job. more than what I expected. He is also so nice person. I'm sure we will work again together. he even deliver the job before the time




No comments:

Post a Comment