>

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Record A Unique Cello Part











About:

Hi, dear collaborator! I'm Anastasia and it's a pleasure to meet you! Feel free to ask any questions. Also, read the FAQ below before purchasing the service.

I'm glad you realize how important the uniqueness of your project is for you to succeed. There are things that you can only accomplish with string instruments. A live cello session recording is a very good way to enrich your music with a new sound palette and add that deepness you are eager to achieve.

The cello I'm currently playing on is a professional instrument, so you can be sure in the quality of sound.

As a cello session musician, I want to co-create music with you. I promise to deliver the work with my artistic genuineness and with all the experience and quality I can deliver.

And I'm willing to do so for a very appealing price: 5 dollars for up to a minute of high quality cello sound.

(Money back guarantee, of course)

For more details check the FAQ below.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment