>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Record Exotic Sitar For Your Track











About:

I am an experienced artist

I have three years on playing sitar. I have some 25 years playing bass and guitar.

I have a decent sitar and I am still learning sitar myself. You can give me your music to play on. We can play some chillout, some fusion traditional or even some classical indian. Anyway, we need to talk about what you need.

I understand western and some eastern music.



You can hear my sitar playing in the recording on my gigs. I can add some other instruments.

And i can have you a good tabla player. He did learn in India with late Guru Pandit Kishan Maharaj.


Reach me for anything you need. I will be honest about what I can and what I can't.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I don't know in history how many times Venezuela and England have been allies together in music? We've come together fantastically here. Sitar playing is simply amazing. A great human being, so willing to help and understand. Thank you my brother in music.

Seller's Response:

Sir Nick! Thanks for having me onboard and starting some brotherhood!

Seller's Response:

Very well-recorded parts from a super friendly dude who went above and beyond the requirements provided. Will be sure to contact this guy again if I need more sitar work in the future!

:

Thanks John! Cool dude there too

:

Above and beyond, so great!




No comments:

Post a Comment