>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Recording High Quality Solo And Rhythm Guitar Tracks











About:

I will record professional guitar tracks

 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.



I supply original lead or rhythm guitar, be it on electric or acoustic guitar. 10+ years of playing, plus extensive experience of recording and production, and can produce to your requirements. 

- Read FAQ

- Specify LEAD or RHYTHM GUITARELECTRIC or ACOUSTIC 
and tone of sound (Clean, Crunch, Distorted)

BPM is always helpful

- Give me SPECIFIC TIMINGS (e.g. "1:00-1:40") where you want me to play

- Reference of a particular style, sound, or famous player in mind; Or you can give totally free hands to come up with something appropriate

-If you need that, I will provide DI tracks. 

 

I will be answer for your questions in private message.

 

(One song per order)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment