>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Compose And Play A Piano Track For You











About:

How does Frank work?



If you are looking for someone to make an original piano track for you, here I am!



Why should we work together?



I love giving life through music, it's my passion.



I offer a personal treat to each of my projects. Every piece of music I make is made specifically made for each and every client I work with. 



I make sure to give the right ambience with the correct music

to give life to the project.



I offer:



- A Signed Statement ( If it's an original composition ) that gives power of rights and copyright of the track.

- File formats: .wave, .midi, .mp3.

- Score of the compositon (Extra)

- Good and friendly communication.

- Patience to try to understand your ideas.

- Great work relationship.

Reviews


:

Very professional and talented person. You can relay on him for sure. I Best pat when he gave my some comments on my work and corrected it. That is honesty and quality . I Strongly recommend him.

:

Always a pleasure to work with.

:

Great work!

:

Amazing. very clear communciation

:

Very nice, Although I need one more revision but that was coelpletly on me. Very nice 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment