>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Record Pianos Keyboards Or Synths











About:

Highly experienced and skilled piano/keyboard player.

I have been recording and gigging all over the world, many different styles, for as long as I can remember.



Please let me know if you have any special petitions (for example, "please record only from 0:50 until 2:45", or "please record a Rhodes track with vibrato and delay").

Just let me know what you need, or what your inspiration is (for example, "I want a Robert Glasper vibe", or "I want a classic Hammond Organ Sound like Jimmy Smith", etc.).



I'm open to any requests, just let me know what you need and I'm sure we'll find a way to work it out.



Equipment:



Keyboards/Synths:

Sequential OB-6

Nord Stage EX

Moog Mother 32

Teenage Engineering OP-1



I will record audio on Logic Pro X



Juan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment