>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Compose Midi Drums For Your Song











About:

Need some kick @$$ HQ drums that song idea? I will compose a drum track for your song! You can also send me your pre-recorded midi to run through my copy of Toontrack's EZ Drummer.



What You Get:



I am an experienced musician of over 15 years. I will create your drum track using Toontrack's EZ Drummer and the multiple expansions I've collected. Choose between vintage kits, modern kits, metal kicks and more. These are some of the most realistic high quality midi triggered drums in the market. This gets you:



-1 midi file

-1 mp3 file

-1 wav file



The second package includes all the multi-tracks for the drums. The third package I will mix the drums in the track myself, and it includes mastering using my copy of iZotope Ozone 8.



I play real drums and I know how to give midi drums a human touch while still making them sound crisp and on time. Many options for fills and rolls. 



Tempo (BPM) is helpful



Samples: https://open.spotify.com/track/4DVqaOrfD59rLP4jhygamr?si=oMe7VYB1TeKiMFR5MIWEPQ



What I Need From You:
I need your song in either WAV, or MP3 format. You may also include a reference track that you would like the results to sound like (Optional).

Reviews


:

Very pro and precise ! See you soon for sure \m/

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment