>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Record Your Music For Clarinet, Bass Clarinet Or Eb Clarinet











About:

If you're in need of a professional clarinetist for your project, I'm here to help you!

I will record your music for the following instruments, which I have been playing for over 20 years:

- Bb Clarinet

- A Clarinet

- Eb Clarinet

- Bass clarinet



Just send me your requests, and I will provide you with an audio and/or video recording of your music. 

Feel free to visit my website (www.samuel-marques.com) to get an overview of my playing and musical experience.



Looking forward to hearing from you and to future collaborations!

Thank you,

Samuel.

Reviews


:

Very professional musician.

:

Awesome! Good communication overall good experience

:

Excellent player, his technique is top notch.

:

Easy to work with and understood what I wanted.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment