>

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Be Your Spanish Classical Nylon Guitar Player











About:

Hi, if you need a recording of spanish classical nylon guitar, then you have arrived at the indicated place.



Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss the track, and what you're after. Thank you :)



I'm a professional guitarist, concert, session musician, arranger and composer. 


I will record professional nylon guitar tracks for your songs. I am a creative and have a musical good taste.



I can record a spanish guitar solo, rhythm/arpeggiating guitar track, and also multi-guitar arrangements, I will make arrangements for your songs, I can compose spanish guitar music, or simply record the song that you want.



If you work with me, I guarantee that you will receive just what you need for your project, since it is important for me that my clients are satisfied with my work.




All the prices can vary according to the difficulty of the song, in any case you can text me with no obligation.



The basic 90s gig is 15$, and it includes HQ delivery in WAV format.



Looking forward to working with you soon! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic job - just what I needed.

Seller's Response:

I'm glad to know you like this. Thanks !!

Seller's Response:

Muy buen Trabajo

:

Gracias amigo, estoy a la orden para cualquier otra cosa que necesites!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment