>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Professionally Record Saxophones, Any Style











About:

Thanks for checking out my service! I'm a professional saxophonist, international recording artist, and I'm currently playing Reeds on the Broadway show "Be More Chill".



While I'm fairly new to Fiverr, I have had hundreds of successful reviews on other sites, and I can confidentially promise I'll deliver exactly what you need to make your next project great.



I have played on Red Dead Redeption 2, Netflix's "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt", Amazon's "The Marvelous Mrs. Maizel", countless movies, shows, games, commercials, as well as a number of Broadway musicals; and I'm excited to play for your project!



You can find multiple samples of my work here: http://joshplotnermusic.com/multi-instrumentalist/



And you can find information about my home studio, as well as some samples of professional work I've done here: http://joshplotnermusic.com/studio/

Reviews


:

Great musician, was just as I wanted it

:

Excellent playing. Exceeded expectations again

:

Fast communication. Even though I am a sample based musician he took that into consideration and perfected my rough reference track.

:

Another great track from Josh! Highly suggested: his music adds a lot to my music!

:

Very fast and on point! perfectly performed and perfectly recorded, you are my man for every sax I need in the future, thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment