>

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Record Custom Dj Scratches And Cuts For Your Song











About:

I will add basic cuts and scratches to your track. With over 20 years experience as a Hip Hop DJ holding it down for underground artist and Reppin Philly; the city of DJs and an experienced competitor in various DJ battles such as the DMC, Guitar center Battles, and Philly King DJ battle,  I will give your rap, trap, trip hop, hip-hop, or other instrumentals what they lack. I will provide scratches from traditional DJ scratch/break records with original style. Get at me. 1

Reviews


:

Thanks! You're the best!

:

Extremely Talented

:

I think you did a great job and provided exactly as I asked! Thank you much for providing both the rough mix as well as the scratches by itself! Great job

:

Quick replies, fast delivery & sick cuts

:

excellent service. will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment