>

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Create Amazing Strings For Your Song And Orchestral Music











About:

I'll make you an strings music arrangement or composition for any song you want. 



It can be: 



-Trio: Violin I, Violin II, Cello.



-Quartet: Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Cello.



-Quintet: Violin I, Violin II, Viola, Cello, Contrabass.

Reviews


:

If you are looking for beautiful strings Ramos is very talented and will do his best to satisfy your requirements , would highly recommend thank you.

:

It was great working with ramossain , An humble artist with superb understating skill. He delivered more than expectation. I will Highly recommend him ..will surely work with him for my upcoming Gigs.

:

Did a great job with my song. The song is now far better with the orchestral strings added. I would recommend

:

Wonderful to work with, extremely professional and reliable. Very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend if you want to put magic into your music!

:

It was extremely awesome. Regardless of my revisions, he kept trying to surpass my expectations!




No comments:

Post a Comment