>

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Record Groovie Drums With Very Good Sound For You











About:

Hi, I'm Xinês!

My experience in drum recordings is about 18 years and I recorded many albums and songs for many bands and artists.

I possess my own recording studio in Portugal, where I can provide services like recording, producing, mixing, mastering and drum recording sessions.

In addition, the studio is also equipped with high-quality video cameras. So I can record and edit the videos of your recordings!

This is my job and my lifestyle so let´s record!!



Some Videos: 



Metal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1BB0g_QNGU

Instrumental music (my solo project): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gKdvs8qIEA



DRUMS: Tama Starclassic Maple 



CYMBALS: Sabian Cymbals





RECORDING GEAR




Daw: Cubase 10.5

  

Preamps:

Universal Audio x8p

Universal Audio Arrow

Focusrite Octopre Dynamic Mk II



Mics:

- Shure Beta 91A - x1 

- Audix D6 - x2 

- Audix i5 - x2 

- Audix D2 - x3 

- Audix D4 - x1

- Shure sm57 - x3 

- AKG C1000S - x2 

- Audix adx51 - x2

- Neumann TML 103 - x2

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Xines is the man ! super groove and musician . thank u for quick and proffesional take. i will certenlly work with u again.

:

Thanks man! It was a pleasure to record for you!

:

Phenomenal delivery as always, and an absolute pleasure to work with!!

:

As always Xines gives a masterful performance! Can't recommend him enough!

:

excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment