>

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Play Anything You Want On The Alto Or Tenor Saxophone











About:

Hi I have been playing the saxophone for 6 years and other woodwind instruments for 10. I am studying at the Royal College Of Music U.K so you can expect my playing to be very high standard. I have recorded saxophone for artists such as Simon Servida and my Saxophone playing has tens of thousands of streams on major streaming platforms. I can play by ear so if you do not have sheet music I will play what you ask me too and in every order I will do some improvisation as well. I am recording on a professional microphone so audio quality will be very high. I can record on an alto saxophone or tenor depending on preference.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller has an amazing tone, and communicates very well. They are very nice to work with and I would definitely recommend their service to anyone.

:

It’s always easy to work with amazing buyers who provide clear details with exactly what they need!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment