>

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Provide High Quality Dobro And Lap Steel Tracks For Your Project











About:

I am a professional dobro and lap steel player living in Nashville, TN. I've performed and recorded with numerous major label and indie artists as well as worked directly with many top producers and engineers while living in Nashville for the past 17 years. I will provide high quality tracks on your single or record with a fast return.  I will provide high quality/professional tracks to your project with a quick turn around.  I've recorded/performed with artists such as SheDaisy, Ricky Skaggs, Vince Gill, Carly Pearce, Earl Scruggs, Meghan Trainor, Lucy Hale, Jo Dee Messina, Sara Evans, Ashley Monroe, Kacey Musgraves, Richard Marx, Hugh Jackman, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Emmylou Harris, and Jerry Douglas.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Josh is worth the money, with Josh you're getting a well known Dobro/Lapsteel player who is an absolute delight to work with. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

:

Thanks so much for the review Dave! Really enjoyed working with you man. Can't wait to hear the finished product! -Josh

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment