>

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Record You A Killer In The Pocket Bass Line











About:

I am a long time veteran of the music scene in my small part of the world and love the opportunity to play with as many musicians as I can. I have recorded with bands in generas from rock to pop, to punk, metal, Hip hop, and even some Reggae, Salsa, Soul, and Jazz. 



I prefer to have a little time listening to the tracks before I record to try to get a good feel of the songs, so please understand thats why I have a four day turn around. If you require a quicker turn around please feel free to message me to check my schedule. 



I provide a Highquality recorded track for your use that has some effects and compression that I feel work as well as a raw .WAV track and what I've used as a reference mix.



Please feel free to choose from the arsenal of basses I have (which is dynamic) for your song if theres something you'd like to hear on your track. If theres more then one Let me know and I can get you multiple tracks (check the "gig extras" for general pricing). 



I do have other samples of my playing that will be posted soon once they conform to Fiverrs requirements.



Thanks for the opportunity to help. 



Spread Love,



Joe Buffallo

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment