>

Friday, December 13, 2019

Record World Class Bass Guitar Tracks For Your Songs











About:

I'm a 21 year old professional bass player, currently getting my bachelors at a music college. I've performed for many artiste, and gained so much more talent. I'm also a producer and this enables me to be able to record several tracks without any complications. 



This gig that you will receive will sound just like any other professional recording from the studio. Also it will be done exactly to your preferences. With that said, i'm comfortable with all genres, and adapt/learn quick.  Some of the genres: 

Genres 



  • Rock
  • Reggae
  • Dancehall
  • Country 
  • Pop
  • Latin
  • Alternative
  • Indie 
  • Folk
  • Jazz
  • Hip-Hop
  • R&B
  • and more...


Can't wait to work on your project.



My instagram : @christon_bass ..You'll get to see a taste of some of the talents I have.



Reviews


:

Working with seller was great

:

A bit late, but he delivered a good bassline. Thank you!

:

Outstanding as always!

:

Always a pleasure!

:

Love his professionalism! The outcome is always better then expected!




No comments:

Post a Comment