>

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Record Professional Electric And Acoustic 6 And 12 String Guitars











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING so that all details can be sorted out ahead of time and guarantee the smoothest workflow.



Thank you for checking out my gig. My name is Spyros Delta and I'm a professional session musician (electric and acoustic guitar) with over 20 years recording and live experience in the music industry.

I use vintage top quality gear, electric acoustic 6 or 12-string guitars (Check out FAQs below)



- The Basic gig is one short (up to 30sec but it can be longer), rhythm, riff or solo guitar track.

This can be double recorded at a low price, for fat stereo sound (stereo overdub).

- The Standard gig is a full guitar track (up to 4 minutes, but it can be longer). This also can be double recorded.

- The Premium gig is unlimited tracks with all the guitars you want in your song. And furthermore I can compose and build a professional multi-guitar arrangement for your song.



If you have no idea what you want me to record, I'll tell you my ideas.


Check out gig extras, for stereo overdub , video, mix mastering or bass track.


If you don't find the package that suits your needs, contact me for a custom offer


Looking forward to work with you soon



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Spyros is a true professional with a fantastic level of expertise and a rare ability to feel and understand music which enables him to deliver an outstanding performance all the time! He is a joy to work with and I am really looking forward to working with him on my future projects,John

Seller's Response:

Thanks one more time. Your music is grate, you give me clear directions and those makes my job easy and joyful.

Seller's Response:

Another absolutely perfect delivery, so glad I found this great musician. Beautifully played and recorded,John.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with John.

Seller's Response:

Was very helpful and answered all of my questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment