>

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Record Real Grand Piano, Keyboards, Or Accordion On Your Music











About:

Hi music friends,



My name is Pier and I am a full-time pianist, composer, touring musician, and producer.



I have recorded and written music for such artists as Chris Brown, Tyga, and many others.



I work on a daily basis across a wide variety of genres, spanning from jazz to electronic trip-hop, with everything in between such as Soul, Rock, Pop, Funk, Country, Blues, Hip-Hop, etc.



If you'd like to know more about me you can find more info in my bio.



I record off of my professional recording studio and provide the highest quality possible.



My set-up includes a gorgeous sounding Yamaha C5 grand piano, a Mark II Fender Rhodes, a Cintioli full-size accordion, and a wide variety of keyboards and synthesizers.



I use a stereo pair of AKG 414 running through Neve pre-amps to record the piano.



I always deliver a stereo track for each instrument I record.



Many times I will send a couple takes (or versions) per work, offering a different type of approach if I feel it's needed.



I aim at building a solid client base of happy and return customers here on Fiverr so I will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied with the service I provide.



Thanks for reading and happy music!

Reviews


:

Excellent performance! Delivered exactly what I wanted in a timely manner, will definitely work with again in the future

:

Just perfect!

:

great pianist ,very satisfied.

:

Excellent as always! Thank you so much :)

:

Great job, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment