>

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Something I Am Really Good Playing Guitar











About:

Hello to everyone. I take my guitar recordings carefully and with high quality. I record my electric guitar only with a lamp amp and microphone. I use an isolation cabinet because I record with high volume. (grossman audio isolated cabinet) I would like to mention the recording system.



DAW: Protools

Sound Card: Apogee symphony

Microphone:

Neumann U47FET (for classic and acoustic guitar)

MD421, sennheiser e906 (for electric guitar)

Mic. Preamp: SSL Logic Superanalogue Channel

and NEVE 8816...



Classic guitar: Esteve F11

Acoustic guitar: Martin

E. guitar: Fender Stratocaster, Steinberger end hand made 7 strings fretless guitar (with eBow)

Fretless classic guitar custom made.



Guitar amp setup:

Mesa Boogie markV combo, trials, ADA mp1, Mesa Boogie 2x100 power amp, TC Gforce, lexicon PCM80, BBE sonic maximizer...



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment