>

Friday, December 20, 2019

Record Drum Track For Your Song With Individual Track











About:

Hi there,welcome to my gig.



Here i offer my service to you,i will record a drum track for your song or cover the song that you want.

You just need to send me your song and tell me what tempo is it.

The maximum length of song is 4 minute song.

For the song which more than 4 minute length,it will be same with you order 2 song.



I will send you the file in 320kbps mp3,or if you need i can send you high quality wav.



You can ask me first to get more details,and see extra gig below.

I offer you separated instrument or individual tracks(snare,kick,tom etc are separated) with wav format so you can mix it by yourself.



I offer you to, free revise to guarantee your satisfaction.

Dont worry to contact me if you need something.Thank you



Reviews


:

.

:

great track. worked with me

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

amazing ! great drummer for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment